- Dr. PhD Enrico Calossi (Università di Pisa) Does Party Politics matter within the EU? Presentation of the book Anti-Austerity Left Parties in the European Union (2016, Pisa University Press), 22/5/2017 h 13-15 Presidio Mattioli, Aula 5.
- Prof. Nicolo’ Conti (Università UniTelma-Sapienza, Italy) Citizens’ use of media and attitudes towards the EU, 7/4/2017 h 9-11 Presidio Mattioli, Aula 3A (in the context of the EUReACT Tutorial seminar, presentation of the book written by Conti, N. & Memoli, V. (2016), Citizens, Europe and the media, Palgrave).
- Prof. Mato Díaz, Francisco Javier (University of Oviedo, Spain) Widening regional disparities in Europe and the role of EU regional policies, 20/3/2017 h 13-15 Presidio Mattioli, Aula 5.
- Dr. Luigi Cino, PhD student from the PEI programme at the University of Siena, illustrates the initiative Making Europe Again (MEA), 13 March 2017 h 13, Aula 3A.
See Moury C. & De Giorgi E. (2015) Government-Opposition Dynamics in Southern European Countries during the Economic Crisis. Great Recession, Great Cooperation?, Special Issue of Journal of Legislative Studies, 21:1.
- Prof. Nicolo’ Conti (Università UniTelma-Sapienza, Italy) Have New Media made Citizens more Eurosceptical?, Speech in the context of the Jean Blondel Seminars in Political Science at CIRCaP-Dispoc, 10/5/2016 h 14.30-16 Presidio Mattioli, Aula L.